Monday, February 23, 2015

New Story: The Customer is Always Right

https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/521984?ref=cnopants
The Customer is Always Right is now up at Smashwords!  Going through the vetting process at Amazon as we speak.  I will update when it's up there.
I will let you know this story doesn't actually have any hucows in it - just animal roleplay.

Also, trying something new here for the Smashwords side of things:  if you have a blog or website - you can link directly to my stories or account on Smashwords and you take a cut of what anyone buys.  The cut for most of my stories is 11% - for The Customer is Always Right, the cut is 82%.  In other words - you'd be taking everything I would have made of this story, but you're helping me advertise, and that's the best way I can financially thank you!

To participate - you need to go to your Smashwords Account and click on 'Affiliate System Management'.

CNP

EDIT:  And it is now up at Amazon!

No comments:

Post a Comment